نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Wait and wait

روزهای پروژه به سرعت سپری میشن.نیروگاه قشم هم مصاحبش متوسط بود.نه خوب بود نه بد .حس میکنم آخرین فرصتم بود و اگه قبول نشم بعدش باید تصمیم بزرگی توی زندگیم بگیرم و برای پیمودن مسیر تصمیم جدی تری بگیرم. ، اما من منتظر معجزه میمونم...
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.
توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد
با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

param name="AutoStart" value="False">
ژانر:ترسناک،فانتزی
دختر نوجوانی به نام مولی که والدینش به تازگی یک دختر بچه دیگری را به فرزندخواندگی قبول کرده اند، به اتفاقی عجیبی برمیخورد. آن دختر بچه شب‌ها با یک روح که گویی روح یک دختر بچه هم سن و سال خودش است صحبت میکند و مولی که از این اتفاقات ترسیده، تصمیم میگرد تا بفهمد چرا روح یک دختر بچه در خانه آنها سرگردان است و…
DOWNLOAD  
Life isn't Easy
It's been so long since the last time we actually had a conversation. It didn't go well but it was really effective. I mean after that, we broke up. We talked about a lot of things. You seriousely did give me a peice of your mind but on the other hand I had no idea how much you are right and how much I was a d!ck. 
Anyway, you know, I wasn't in a good mental situation. I had a lot in my mind and everything was crazy. But it wasn't a good reason to be an a55hole. 
You left and you told me that you will probabley get marry soon. I will tell that story another time. But now I want to focus on what happend after. 
It was nine months ago...  when you told me about that guy. I totally freaked out, even though that I didn't want to be with you forever. After our final conversa
سلاماز اونجا که تغییر شکل ماوس در وبسایت میتونه برای هر نویسنده ای جالب باشه لازم دونستم که پستی در این رابطه بزارمدر css وبلاگ با انجام تغییراتی میتونیم شکل ماوس رو در وبلاگ تغییر بدیم اما پیش از این که شکل دلخواه رو قرار بدیم ، میریم به سراغ اشکال استاندارد و اصلی :

کد های ماوس(با نگه داشتن ماوس روی هر کدام از اسم های زیر میتونید نحوه تغییر کردن ماوس رو مشاهده کنید)

auto
none
context-menu
help
pointer
progress
wait
cell
crosshair
text
vertical-te
اصول کار multiplexer ها توضیح داده شود
The Case-When statement will cause the program to take one out of multiple different paths, depending on the value of a signal, variable, or expression. It’s a more elegant alternative to an If-Then-Elsif-Else statement with multiple Elsif’s.
Other programming languages have similar constructs, using keywords such as a switch, case, or select. Among other things, Case-When statements are commonly used for implementing multiplexers in VHDL. Continue reading, or watch the video to find out how!
This blog post is part of the Basic VHDL Tutorials series.
The basic syntax for the Case-When statement is:case <expression> is when <choice> => code for this branch when <choice> => code for this branch ...end cas
برای تغییر متغییر ها در کد استفاده میشود
Creating modules is a great way to reuse code, but often you need the same module with smaller variations throughout your design. This is what generics and the generic map is for. It allows you to make certain parts of the module configurable at compile-time.
Constants are used when we want to avoid typing the same value over and over again. They can be used for defining bit-widths of signal vectors at compile-time, and they can even be mapped to generic constants as well. Constants can be used in place of signals and variables anywhere in the code, but their values cannot be changed after compile-time.
In the previous tutorial, we created a 4-input multiplex
Exploring the way that people behave is a broad topic which depends on numerous parameters.
Let me explain... but wait, there is no explanation for the disater that happening these days. I'm ruining my future and I'm doing so better each day than yesterday. Ultimately, the reason that I hate myself is crystal clear. In other words, I hate my behavior wich derive from habituating my self to be this lazy.
Thanks to have this character in my memory from last year, I know the psychological parameters that have a great impact on an individual's attitude. The scientific symptoms that show your brain is with you to reach your goals.
I have to be afraid of dying. each moment that being wasted leads me to die earlier. Furthuremore, the meaning of death for me is specific and different from wha
Exploring the way that people behave is a broad topic which depends on numerous parameters.
Let me explain... but wait, there is no explanation for the disater that happening these days. I'm ruining my future and I'm doing so better each day than yesterday. Ultimately, the reason that I hate myself is crystal clear. In other words, I hate my behavior wich derive from habituating my self to be this lazy.
Thanks to haveing this character in my memory from last year, I know the psychological parameters that have a great impact on an individual's attitude. The scientific symptoms that show your brain is with you to reach your goals.
I have to be afraid of dying. each moment that being wasted leads me to die earlier. Furthuremore, the meaning of death for me is specific and different from w
How to Brew Iranian Fazel Saffron
Brew Saffron is so simple that at least all women should learn since it is perfect for the peace of mind.
Here Fazel will teach you the best method to brew Iranian Saffron.
We brew saffron to add a nice color to the stews and rice. Apart from the color, Saffron has tons of characteristics which I have explained here.
Fazel Tells you how to Brew Iranian Saffron
The good point is that the Brewed saffron can be kept in the fridge for over one week.
Before brewing the saffron, you should take the strings and grind them well till you have the power of Saffron.
Then put the powder into a tea pot.
Brew the saffron with hot water
Pure hot water into the tea pot that contains the powder of saffron. For one teaspoon of saffron, add half of glass of hot water. W
Failure was the scariest monster in my life I have tried to keepmyself far far away from him, but I have encountered that many times. In my studies, relationships, etc. Now I understand that there is no way toescape from him. It’s hard to keep walking on the road of life when I feel a Goblin is on your shoulder, I can feel his weight, hear his voice which has paralyzed our hopes many times. 
You know, in these situations people can’t make a plan for their future, just want others to leave them, stay in bed for the whole day and wait to a better day that doesn't exist. they want to believe that everything will fine but they can't.
Honestly, the Goblin was on our shoulders from the first day of life and will stay to last. Goblin is fat now and has collected many golds.
Remember that Rom

I asked Imam al-Jawad (PBUH) why Imam al-Mahdi (PBUH) is called al-Qa'im.He (PBUH) replied, "Because he will rise after his remembrance is dead (in the society) and when most of the believers in his Imamat have turned back (from their belief)." I asked why he is called al-Muntadhar (the awaited).He (PBUH) replied, "Because there shall be an occultation for him whose period shall be prolonged.The sincere ones shall wait for him, the doubtful ones shall deny him, those who reject him shall ridicule his remembrance, and those who propose a time (for his reappearance) shall increase.
During that period, those who hasten in movement (al-Musta'jilun) shall perish, and (those who submit (to Allah'scommands and decrees)shall be saved."twitter.com/adriknayamahdi/status/1247945372556763136
‍Etekaf:Seclusion
Message_1
In the name of Allah The Merciful The Compassionate
Salam Alikum
Rajab month is God's month. God is waiting us to ask for him✅
✅ وإِذَا سَألََكَ عِبَادِی عَنِّی فَإِنِّی قَرِیبٌ أُجِیبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْیَسْتَجِیبُوا لِی وَلْیُؤْمِنُوا بِی لَعَلَّهُمْ یَرْشُدُونَ )بقره: 681 )
"While my servants ask you about me, tell them I'm surely close to them. I answer them when they call me, so they should do what I ask them(to reach their goals for a better world and hereafter) and be faithful to me so that they may be guided."(Baghare 186)
*Seclusion means to wait for some-thing (stopping in mosque has the sa
When compared with other countries I can
say that Iran would be one of the best destinations in terms of hair transplant
surgery.

You Can Have your Hair Back at
Affordable Prices
Hair transplant operations are rather
affordable in comparison to other countries. In Europe and in the US, you need
a budget of $7000 – $25000 (depending on several factors), and yet in Iran, you
need a budget around 1000$ for your hair transplant operation.

No Need to Wait for an Appointment
In many other countries, because of
the lack of hair transplant surgery teams, you need to wait for long periods to
make an appointment for your hair transplant, and schedule your hair transplant
for a later date. In Iran, you can make an appointment for your hair transplant
for an approaching date, and have your hai
در این دستگاه کلید پاور دارای سه مشخصه زیر میباشد:

Cook ( جهت پخت )
Off ( حالت خاموش )
Pump ( حالت تصفیه روغن )

استفاده از سرخ کن هنی پنی
کلید
Power را در حالت cook قرار می دهیم، در صفحه نمایش عبارت Melt  نشان داده
میشود.melt چیست ؟در زمانی که روغن سرد باشد جهت گرم شدن آرام روغن یک
برنامه به صورت اتومات فعال می شود.
جهت
خروج از حالت Melt در سرخ کن هنی پنی کلید ۱ را نگه می داریم تا عبارت
Exit Melt نمایش داده شود. سپس عدد ۱ را فشار میدهیم . و با این کار دستگاه
سرخ کن هنی پ
Colin Kaepernick will finally get a chance Saturday to show his stuff again to NFL teams — after nearly a three-year wait.
On a practice field near Atlanta, the 32-year-old free agent quarterback will have about two hours to demonstrate his skills.
At least 11 teams will send personnel to watch the league-arranged workout at the Atlanta Falcons' practice facility in Flowery Branch, Georgia, the NFL said Thursday. Other teams can review the workout on video the NFL will provide.
As of Thursday, the teams that said they were sending personnel were Arizona, Atlanta, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Miami, New England, New York Giants, New York Jets, Tampa Bay and Washington, the NFL said.
The closed session will begin at 3 p.m. ET, a source with direct knowledge told CNN. The timeline:
• Int
*به شهر «Riften» واقع در جنوب شرقی اسکایریم سفر کنید.*در اونجا «Temple of Mara» رو پیدا کنید. مارا الهه عشق اسکایریمه! #رمانتیک*در اونجا راهب معبد «Maramal» رو پیدا کنید؛ اکثر اوقات اونجاست. اگر نبود با استفاده از «Wait» بین ساعت نه صبح تا هشت شب به معبد برگردین.*برین باهاش صحبت کنین و از منوی صحبت گزینه «I want to know more about the temple of Mara» رو انتخاب کنین. انقد گفتگو رو ادامه بدین تا گزینه خرید گردنبند (امیولت) مارا تو منو بیاد.*گردنبند رو با قیمت دویست سِپتیم (واحد پول
چطوری از STD_logic  استفاده کنیم.

The most common type used in VHDL is the std_logic. Think of this type as a single bit, the digital information carried by a single physical wire. The std_logic gives us a more fine-grained control over the resources in our design than the integer type, which we have been using in the previous tutorials.
Normally, we want a wire in a digital interface to have either the value '1' or '0'. These two values are the only values that a bit, a binary digit, can have. But in reality, a physical digital signal can be in a number of states, which the std_logic type does a good job emulating. Therefore it is the most frequently used type in VHDL.
The std_logic type can have the following values:
This may seem like a lot of different
 Hi army friend... Don't read the next part(even if you try you can't... Lol.. )

سلام... بچه ها لطفا.. خواهش مى کنم تو این پست کامنت نزارین 
این پستا گزاشتم که دوستاییم که ایرانى نیستن(دوستام توى بى تى اس ورلد) بتونن کامنت بزارن.... 
پس ممنون :)اگه سوالى دارین تو پستاى دیگم بپرسین... لاو یو
در واقع اگه اینجا کامنت بزارین جواب نمیدمو حذف مى کنم:)

❌❌❌❌Read it carefully please❌❌❌❌
Now... Read here 
Okay I wanna teach you how to comment here 
It's not hard 
Well I wrote somethings on photos 
You will learn it's easy..... 

Okay let me expl
Step 1: Navigate to your favorite music video

Open your web browser
Enter http://www.youtube.com
Navigate to the search bar
Enter the name of your favorite song
Press Enter
Step 2: Get the URL

Drag your mouse to the address bar
HIghlight the URL
Right click
Select Copy
Step 3: Go to Convert Website

Open a new tab in your web browser
Method 1: Symbol
Select the New Tab icon
Method 2: Keyboard Shortcut
Press Ctrl + T on your keyboard
Enter http://www.flv2mp3.com/
Press Enter
Step 4: Convert the song to MP3

Right-click where the URL says
Click Paste
Click Convert to MP3
Wait for the song to finish
Step 5: Download the converted song

Click Download
Wait for the song to load
Download Mojtaba Aghdarzai 's New Song
به راستی علت حضور ما در این سیاره چیست؟ بهترین پاسخی که می توان به این سوال داد این است که “برای عشق ورزیدن”. سخن از عشق در کلام عرفا بسیار گفته شده مثلا حضرت حافظ می فرماید:
عاقلان نقطه پرگار وجودند ولی عشق داند که در این دایره سرگردانند
شیخ ابو سعید ابوالخیر می فرماید:
وا فریادا زعشق وا فریادا            کارم به یکی طرفه نگار افتادا
گر داد من شکسته دادا دادا         ورنه من و عشق هر چه بادا بادا
عشق زیباترین، هیجان انگیزین و وصف ناشدنی ترین اح

substance  from farabi view

Hi every one. Before of my talk with you I must say that my english language is weak. know this point in the every post that I will put in my blog.  If you see every kind Language mistakes in my writes I have please of you say me. Thanks.

My master Thesis is in subject of substance but from farabi view. till now I understand that this philosopher is very Affected of  Aristotle  organon’s,  special in this subject. my mean is that aristote in his organon  have trends to quiddity till being. He diagnosis two substances. primary Substance and Secondary substance. Substance of first is same external being for egsample “this human” or “this pen” but substance of second is conception of that external thing or is quiddity.  But Aristo
Hi every one. Before of my talk with you I must say that my english language is weak. know this point in the every post that I will put in my blog.  If you see every kind Language mistakes in my writes I have please of you say me. Thaks.

My master Thesis is in subject of substance but from farabi view. till now I understand that this philosopher is very Affected of  Aristotle  organon’s,  special in this subject. my mean is that aristote in his organon  have trends to quiddity till being. He diagnosis two substances. primary Substance and Secondary substance. Substance of first is same external being for egsample “this human” or “this pen” but substance of second is conception of that external thing or is quiddity.  But Aristotle in the metaphisice backs of his idea
Paper Please is famous single player game that has been published for various platforms such as MacOS (OS X), Linux, Windows, iOS(iPad), PS Vita,…
How to Download & Install Papers, PleaseClick the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.Once Papers, Please is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to PaplePapePlease.v1.1.67-S.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR).Double click inside the Papers, Please folder and run the exe application.Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the

substance  from farabi view
Hi every one. Before of my talk with you I must say that my english language is weak. know this point in the every post that I will put in my blog.  If you see every kind Language mistakes in my writes I have please of you say me. Thaks.

My master Thesis is in subject of substance but from farabi view. till now I understand that this philosopher is very Affected of  Aristotle  organon’s,  special in this subject. my mean is that aristote in his organon  have trends to quiddity till being. He diagnosis two substances. primary Substance and Secondary substance. Substance of first is same external being for egsample “this human” or “this pen” but substance of second is conception of that external thing or is quiddity.  But Aristotle in th
‍ In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
#The_realization_the_presence_of_Imam:
The realization of Imam's presence
The main future of a waiter (muntazir of Imam Mahdi) is the realization of his presence, but the question is, what are our responsibilities to achieve this realization? :
 1We have to recognize the position of Imam...that he's the mediator of God's grace. The very existence of this universe is blessed by the presence of the Imam of time ( عج ).
 2Our every deed must be done with the sole aim of pleasing him and hastening his reappearance , even every regular tasks like eating and speaking etc.
 3His arrival must be our topmost priority because it's our only wish and in his reappearance, lies our benefit! We should wait for him every single day.
Although
In my opinion, there are two types of falling in love for human
beings, Natural-love and Artificial-Love. In the first one, you are in a normal
and healthy condition in your life, and by "normal" and "healthy"
I don't mean an "every-thing-is-OK" life! I simply mean, you HAVE problems,
just like everybody else has them, but those are not some BIG deals, you know. I
mean they EXIST, but don't make you frustrated or feel alone or weak or miserable.
Generally, I mean in those conditions you are OK with your little sweet life.
And at these times something may happen that I call it Natural-Love! Weird title,
hah?! I know, but if you listen to my explanations, you'll soon agree with me
on choosing such name. So, what exactly is this Natural-Love thing? A Natural-Love
is a kind of love that you do

‍ In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
#The_realization_the_presence_of_Imam:
The realization of Imam's presence
The main future of a waiter (muntazir of Imam Mahdi) is the realization of his presence, but the question is, what are our responsibilities to achieve this realization? :
 1We have to recognize the position of Imam...that he's the mediator of God's grace. The very existence of this universe is blessed by the presence of the Imam of time ( عج ).
 2Our every deed must be done with the sole aim of pleasing him and hastening his reappearance , even every regular tasks like eating and speaking etc.
 3His arrival must be our topmost priority because it's our only wish and in his reappearance, lies our benefit! We should wait for him every single day.
Althou
In a meeting with the cabinet members on July 15, 2018 Ayatollah Khamenei made important statements regarding the European Commission’s support package for Iran. These statements are published for the first time by Khamenei.ir

You should follow tasks in a serious way within the laws of the country. You should not wait for anything or anyone. One day, we made the economy of the country dependent on the JCPOA [the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action]. The JCPOA failed to eliminate our economic problems and to help us in a noticeable way. The result was that the people became “conditional” towards the JCPOA so much so that when that dude [Donald Trump] announced that he wanted to get out of the deal, we experienced turbulences in our market. This has continued since he has declared so
متن و تکست آهنگ جدید دوآ لیپا Dua Lipa به نام Favorite Problem
متن آهنگ:
[Verse 1]
Sippin' on that purple lean
Gangsta vibe, got me so mean
Come on let’s get a little wilder
Let's wait til the darkest lighter
Can you spark me one of your last cigarette?
I promise you, you'll never forget
What it feels to be living harder
Maybe party harder

[Pre-Chorus]
My heart’s never wanted anymore than you yet
When I see those touches all over your chest
I want nothing more than awake in your bed
Next to you, next to you

[Chorus]
Let me be your favourite problem
Let me be the one who's never forgotten
Let me be your bad girl, nothing but your bad girl
Let me be your favourite problem
Let me be the one who's never forgotten
Let me be your bad girl, nothing b
متن و تکست آهنگ جدید ایگی آزیلیا Iggy Azalea به نام Started
Iggy Azalea Started Lyrics

متن آهنگ:
[Chorus]
I started from the bottom and now I'm rich
I got in my bag and I ain’t looked back since
I started to say sorry, but Fu*** that shit
You started out hatin', now you love my drip
I started from the bottom and now I'm rich
I got in my bag and I ain’t looked back since
I started to say sorry, but Fu*** that shit
You started out hatin', now you love my drip
[Verse 1]
Ayy, bit**c, they lookin' at me, they not lookin' at you
I don't mean to be rude, I'm a 10, you a 2
He be blowin' me up like a Fu***in' balloon
I just tell him give me space like the man on the moon
You know that I’m the best, is that why you depressed?
Say you gettin’ a check,
September 2019

Gregorian 
Solar 
Islamic
Event
Advise

1st September
10th Shahrivar
1st Moharram
Start of 10 night Moharram Mourning
follow special programs of this 10 day from here

2nd September
11th Sharhrivar
2nd Moharram
second night
Ditto

3rd September
12th Shahrivar
3rd Moharram
third night
Ditto

4th September
13th Shahrivar
4th Moharram
4th night
Dittp

5th September
14th Shahrivar
5th Moharram
5th night
Ditto

6th September
15th Shahrivar
6th Moharram
6th night
Ditto

7th September
16th Shahrivar
7th Moharram
7th night
Ditto

8th September
17th Shahrivar
8th Moharram
Tasu-a night
Ditto

9th September
18th Shahrivar
9th Moharram
Tasu-a
Ditto

10th September
19th Shahrivar
10th Moharram
Ashura
Ditto

11th September
20th Shahrivar
11th Moharram

12th September
21st
دانلود آهنگ جدید شان مندز به نام You Make Me Feel با کیفیت 320 و 128 + متن
 Shawn Mendes You Make Me Feel Lyrics Music
دانلود آهنگ You Make Me Feel از شان مندز با کیفیت 320

متن آهنگ:
[Intro]
Whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa

[Verse 1]
Pitter patter feet on this concrete
It's raining and the taxi cab won't wait for me
I'm a loner in my bottle and I'm lost at sea, whoa
People pushing fast, they must not see
See all the colors in world surrounding me
We are alone when we arrive and alone when we leave, oh whoa
Yeah

[Chorus]
You make me feel like loving you
You make me feel
You make me feel like loving you
You make me feel
Whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa

[Verse 2]
It's funny that we thought the world was flat
Little did we know that
Among the sacred books of judaism verses about savior loss distored from enemies. some one know this point from in tense tendency of jews  to savior so that "Harambam from the elders of the Jews said ((any persob of Judism how dosent believe Messiah(savior) or dosent wait for him he is denied excellence of Moses and other prophet of the sons of Israel)) and some one know this point from non in reference of this verses a bout living of Rabbi is and ruller of Judaidm of actor of to be safe from distoration. and some one know this point Miracle from God. what ever the reason result is this in the scared books of Judaism an prophet of the sons of Israel we can see a lot of verse a bout apocalypse and sign of reappear of savior ad in some book like Zabur this verse come to one third. some of t
1. صحبت در مورد برنامه های آینده
برای صحبت در مورد برنامه های آینده از be going to استفاده می کنیم.
I’m going to spend my vacation in Turkey. I got my ticket this morning.
They’re going to take a new English class. They need to pass an important exam.
2. پیش بینی کردن آینده
برای پیش بینی آینده (باورهایی در مورد آینده) از be going to استفاده کنیم. مخصوصا زمانی که مدرکی داریم که اتفاقی در آستانه رخ دادن است.
John proposed Jane last night. I think they’re going to get married this summer.
The dog is angry. It’s going to attack you.
3. صحبت در مورد برنامه ها و پیش بینی های قطع
آموزشگاه کودکان:آموزش صبر کردن به کودکان

صبر فضیلت مهمی برای کودکان و بزرگسالان است

اکثر
والدین به این نکته اذعان دارند که امکان ندارد، کودکان، صبر و شکیبایی
داشته باشند. والدین تلاش های بسیاری در قالب تشویق، تنبیه، تهدید، پاداش و
جایزه انجام می دهند تا کودکانشان صبور و شکیبا بار بیایند. اما آیا
والدین به همان اندازه که می خواهند کودکانشان صبور باشند، صبر و حوصله
دارند؟
چرا آموزش صبر به کودکان اهمیت دارد؟صبر
فضیلت مهمی برای کودکا
The signed and unsigned types in VHDL are bit vectors, just like the std_logic_vector type. The difference is that while the std_logic_vector is great for implementing data buses, it’s useless for performing arithmetic operations.
If you try to add any number to a std_logic_vector type, ModelSim will produce the compilation error: No feasible entries for infix operator “+”. This is because the compiler doesn’t know how to interpret this collection of bits that the vector is.
We must declare our vector as signed or unsigned for the compiler to treat it as a number.
The the syntax for declaring signed and unsigned signals is:signal <name> : signed(<N-bits> downto 0) := <initial_value>;signal <name> : u
The main causes of paint breaking down in the most residential and commercial painting jobs are incompatible paints being applied on top of one another, poor preparation of the surface, damp or trapped moisture, grease, rot or rust.
FLAKING
The paint has not been keyed to the surface, which may be too smooth (as with old gloss paint) or may be chalky (as with untreated kalsomine). Alternatively, rotting timber may be pushing the paint off or rust may have formed underneath

Strip small areas by rubbing gently with fine abrasive paper, fill with a fine surface filler, apply a primer and repaint.
larger areas must be completely stripped and prepared again from scratch.

BLISTERING
Prick a blister – if water emerges, damp is trapped under the paint or is finding its way in from behind.
Stri
Can Mothers Milk Tea Increase milk supply? Is it safe?
Breast milk is the best food for babies because of its extreme properties. Many mothers emphasize that during the first months of baby life, the infant should be feed only by mother’s milk. But mothers do not always have enough milk for the baby. Lack of milk in mothers is a common concern. There are several issues such as the consumption of some drugs, menstruation, stress, and some other issues that are the reasons for lack of milk in mothers. one of the effective ways to increase mothers milk naturally is using Mothers Milk Tea. Lactation Tea is a kind of herbal tea that by containing beneficial ingredients, can increase milk supply. According to some reports, if the breast milk tea is consumed following the guidelines and ad
September 2019

Gregorian 
Solar 
Islamic
Event
Advise

1st September
10th Shahrivar
1st Moharram
follow
special programs of first 10 day of Moharram
a cultural gem in Tabrz

2nd September
11th Sharhrivar
2nd Moharram
second night
Ditto

3rd September
12th Shahrivar
3rd Moharram
third night
Ditto

4th September
13th Shahrivar
4th Moharram
4th night
Dittp

5th September
14th Shahrivar
5th Moharram
5th night
Ditto

6th September
15th Shahrivar
6th Moharram
6th night
Ditto

7th September
16th Shahrivar
7th Moharram
7th night
Ditto

8th September
17th Shahrivar
8th Moharram
Tasu-a night
Ditto

9th September
18th Shahrivar
9th Moharram
Tasu-a
Ditto

10th September
19th Shahrivar
10th Moharram
Ashura
Visit
Shabih-khani theater program
a cultural gem i
tahchin recipe :
Cook chicken with some salt, water and spices. When the chicken is cooked and about a cup of water remains, separate the chicken water and divide the chicken into smaller pieces after removing the bones. Dissolve the saffron in a small amount of warm water and mix it with two egg yolks, whole yogurt and a little salt and pepper, and put the cooked chicken in the yogurt mixture for at least three to four hours in the refrigerator. Roast with lemon juice and oil and set aside. Boil the rice soaked and drain.
Mix two egg yolks, 150 g of oil and half of the yogurt mixture in which the chicken was cooked, mixing with two to three rice padders and pouring it into the bottom of a pot or pot and spoon it down. Put some chicken in a thin layer on the bottom of the pot and pour half
September 2019

Gregorian 
Solar 
Islamic
Event
Advise

1st September
10th Shahrivar
1st Moharram
follow
special programs of first 10 day of Moharram
a cultural gem in Tabrz

2nd September
11th Sharhrivar
2nd Moharram
second night
Ditto

3rd September
12th Shahrivar
3rd Moharram
third night
Ditto

4th September
13th Shahrivar
4th Moharram
4th night
Dittp

5th September
14th Shahrivar
5th Moharram
5th night
Ditto

6th September
15th Shahrivar
6th Moharram
6th night
Ditto

7th September
16th Shahrivar
7th Moharram
7th night
Ditto

8th September
17th Shahrivar
8th Moharram
Tasu-a night
Ditto

9th September
18th Shahrivar
9th Moharram
Tasu-a
Ditto

10th September
19th Shahrivar
10th Moharram
Ashura
Visit
Shabih-khani theater program
a cultural gem i

How do we write a
complaint?
How to write an effective complaint letter

Be clear and
concise. ...
State
exactly what you want done and how long you're willing to wait for a response.
Don't
write an angry, sarcastic, or threatening letter. ...
Include
copies of relevant documents, like receipts, work orders, and warranties.
Include
your name and contact information.
https://telegram.me/Namehnegari2017/17
The signed and unsigned types in VHDL are bit vectors, just like the std_logic_vector type. The difference is that while the std_logic_vector is great for implementing data buses, it’s useless for performing arithmetic operations.
If you try to add any number to a std_logic_vector type, ModelSim will produce the compilation error: No feasible entries for infix operator “+”. This is because the compiler doesn’t know how to interpret this collection of bits that the vector is.
We must declare our vector as signed or unsigned for the compiler to treat it as a number.
The the syntax for declaring signed and unsigned signals is:signal <name> : signed(<N-bits> downto 0) := <initial_value>;signal <name> : u
نعمت باران و کمک رسانی مردم، هر دو ناباورانه
بود! این یعنی به خودباوری شک داشتن و: نادیده گرفتن توانایی های خود. وقتی در همه
جا صحبت از خشکسالی می شود، و قدر باران های موسمی را نمی دانند، لذا گرفتار هجوم
باران های سیل اسا می شوند، و این یعنی طبیعت با ما حرف می زند. هنگامی که تولیدات
خود را قبول نداریم، و دنبال تولیدات جدید هستیم، باید که منتظر تلفات آنها باشیم.
داشته های خود را قدر نمی دانیم، لذا آن را از دست می دهیم . بالانس بین این
ناباوری و خو

متن زیبا در مورد زندگی انگلیسی
Learning from life is much more beneficial than learning from a book
یاد گرفتن از زندگی بسیار مفیدتر از یادگیری از کتاب است.
جمله های زیبا و جالب انگلیسی
.Youth is counted sweetest by those who are no longer young.
-John Green
کسانی که دیگر جوان نیستند، جوانی را بسیار شیرین می‌پندارند.
جملات زیبای انگلیسی با ترجمه فارسی
Life is not a rehearsal. Each day is a new show, no repeat no rewind. Perform carefully live the best, choose the best and do the best
زندگی یک نمایش تکراری نیست بلکه هر روزش اجرایی جدید استبدون تکراربدون برگشت
When you change, people might like you or not. But the truth is, you shouldn’t unchange your changes :)
I’ve already written a post about those unpleasant situations, where some one that you like, changes, and the result of those changes, simply cannot be acceptable by you! You cannot understand the reasons of those changes and you can’t love the new person you’ve known previously, anymore. 
So, the solution I suggested, or the approach I took to confront that scenario of life, was that I used to accept it. I chose to accept the new personality in front of me, replaced that with the picture I’ve already had from that person, and then decided to make a new decision, to determine whether or not, I want to like that person, be in contact with her/him from now on, or not.
But now, t
The std_logic_vector type can be used for creating signal buses in VHDL. The std_logic is the most commonly used type in VHDL, and the std_logic_vector is the array version of it.
While the std_logic is great for modeling the value that can be carried by a single wire, it’s not very practical for implementing collections of wires going to or from components. The std_logic_vector is a composite type, which means that it’s a collection of subelements. Signals or variables of the std_logic_vector type can contain an arbitrary number of std_logic elements.
The syntax for declaring std_logic_vector signals is:signal <name> : std_logic_vector(<lsb> to <msb>) := <initial_value>;orsignal <name> : std_logic
بسم الله الرَّحمن الرَّحیم

مدت ها بود فرضیه ی "وجود دو من در درون انسان" ذهنم رو مشغول کرده بود و نمی دونم اول بار ، به ذهن خودم رسونده بودن یا از دیگری شنیده بودم.
با این همه...هرچی جلوتر رفتم بیشتر وجود این دو رو حس می کردم و کم کم دیدم دیگران هم در درون شون متوجه ش شدن (هر کس با ادبیات دینی، روان شناختی یا حتی ادبی خاص خودش)...حس خوبی بود و هست که فرضیه ای در وجودت ریشه بگیره و امروز احتمالا بتونی میوه های یقین ش رو بچینی.

« لا یَلِجُ فِی الم

مدت ها بود فرضیه ی "وجود دو من در درون انسان" ذهنم رو مشغول کرده بود و نمی دونم اول بار ، به ذهن خودم رسونده بودن یا از دیگری شنیده بودم.
با این همه...هرچی جلوتر رفتم بیشتر وجود این دو رو حس می کردم و کم کم دیدم دیگران هم در درون شون متوجه ش شدن (هر کس با ادبیات دینی، روان شناختی یا حتی ادبی خاص خودش)...حس خوبی بود و هست که فرضیه ای در وجودت ریشه بگیره و امروز احتمالا بتونی میوه های یقین ش رو بچینی.

« لا یَلِجُ فِی الم

« لا یَلِجُ فِی الم
Did
you lose your mind? You are a cared person, stopped by these superstitions,
this is what they used to be for old people, so that they can get people to
ride. Today, human beings do not need religion and God, and this is not the
case, there is no God at all, you are from knowledge and knowledge Find your
way.
Four
thousand years ago
Do
not be tired of yourself, God who can not be seen, can not touch at all, do not
stop these superstitions, and people think that crazy
The
man of God said kindly: "You do not know the rationale to know God of his
signs?" Look at the sky and the earth, look at the stars, these trees that
grow out of the soil and grow up and produce fruit, you yourself, a droplet of
water, and you are so scratched, see these, see God. The sun, which is a small
creature o
یک ویژگی کاربردی که سبب افزایش سرعت و عملکرد کاربران در خط فرمان می
گردد. بدین صورت که با تایپ قسمتی از ابتدای دستور، نام فایل، نام دایرکتوری یا
سوئیچ یک دستور و استفاده از کلید tab، آنها
را تکمیل کرده و یا گزینه های در دسترس را پیشنهاد می دهد.

* مکانیزم استفاده از کلید tab :

اگر عبارت تایپ شده تنها به یک
گزینه محدود شود، یکبار فشردن کلید tab آنرا
کامل می کند. اما اگر بیش از یک گزینه با این عبارت شروع شوند، با دوبار زدن کلید tab، لیست گزینه ها نمایش
در این مطلب به بررسی افعال متعدی (Transitive Verbs) و افعال لازم (Intransitive Verbs) و تفاوت این دو فعل همراه با مثال می‌پردازیم.

افعال متعدی (transitive)کلمه “متعدی” به نظر  بسیار پیچیده است، اما در واقع شناسایی افعال متعدی واقعا دشوار نیست. افعال متعدی بیان عمل و توسط یک شیء (چیز یا فرد است) که عملی را از فعلی دریافت می کند.
مثال:
John wants a car to go to school
جان یک ماشین می خواهد که به مدرسه برود.
Jimmy wrote a poem in my notebook.
جیمی یک شعر در دفتر من نوشت.

در مثالهای  فوق همانطو
Best Digital Marketing Services
In the current digital world, dynamism is the key to surviving the ever-growing competition with big guns in any industry. One of such dynamic measures digital marketing agencies are currently employing is blogger outreach.
Digital marketing agency uses blogger outreach to get people acquainted with products and spread the company’s messages to a whole lot of people. It also helps in establishing a new brand.
Jahandarpour Media is known as the best Digital Marketing Agency in Sydney, Australia. Their team works in New South Wales (NSW) and Victoria (VIC) can help your online business to grow in your specific niche. When you are looking for digital marketing services in Australia you can find SEO Melbourne with a good reputation in growth hacking technique
What does criminal complaint
mean?

A criminal complaint is
a court document filed that accuses or charges a suspect with committing
a crime. Criminal complaints are usually filed by
the prosecutor in cooperation with the police. Sometimes the victim of a crime will
individually file a criminal complaint against a suspect.

What does a formal complaint
mean?

In legal terminology,
a complaint is any formal legal document that
sets out the facts and legal reasons (see: cause of action) that the filing
party or parties (the plaintiff(s)) believes are sufficient to support a claim
against the party or parties against whom the claim is brought (the
defendant(s)) that entitles ...

Who
can file a criminal complaint?
You can only file a criminal
complaint
با یاد و نام خداوند و به امید بر آورده شدن حاجات و سلامتی و به راه راست هدایت شدن تمام انسان ها ؛
هر روز یک صفحه 
صفحه پانصد و سی و نه سوره الحدید (  18- 12 )
سورةُ الحدید

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحیم‏
یَوْمَ تَرَى الْمُؤْمِنینَ وَ الْمُؤْمِناتِ یَسْعى‏ نُورُهُمْ بَیْنَ أَیْدیهِمْ وَ بِأَیْمانِهِمْ بُشْراکُمُ الْیَوْمَ جَنَّاتٌ تَجْری مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهارُ خالِدینَ فیها ذلِکَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظیمُ (12)
یَوْمَ یَقُولُ الْم
خانه
سیستم X
خدمات
متخصصین تایید شده
ضمانتنامه
گالری
ویدئو
دریافت نقل قول
تماس

zacomarket توزیع کننده رسمی محصولات سیستم Ceramic Ceramic برای Element 119، USA است.
ما بیش از 20 سال تجربه در جزئیات ماشین و تصحیح رنگ داشته ایم.
مراقبت و محبت ما را به وسیله وسیله نقلیه خود قرار می دهیم، چیزی کمتر از خود ما نیست، به عنوان یک نتیجه ما به طور مداوم در تلاش برای ارائه یک پایان برجسته است.
مشتریان ما برای شستشوی دقیق می آیند و با نگاهی به این خودرو جدید به عنو
In this way, social media services such as Facebook and Twitter If a user visits the site from a red-framed post or a tweeted article, it will become an “SNS inflow”. Buy website traffic is the Other than that, site visits from famous SNS such as Hatten bookmarks and LINE will also cause SNS inflows.
Inflow from external site (Referral)
in this way, `` Inflow from external site '' when the user visits the site following the link to the external site in the red frame It becomes. In other words, there is a link in the site that jumps to another domain, and the user may step on the link and go to another site.  In that case, for the linked page, the user is visiting from another site, so the inflow from the external site.
Direct inflow
In this way, from the link of the e-mail magazine (e
اعضای ارشد کمیته امور سربازان قدیمی مجلس سنا روز سه‌شنبه گفتند که آن‌ها انتظار دارند که باب مک‌دونالد ، وزیر امور سربازان بازنشسته ، به طور عمومی از رسم موازی بین زمان‌های انتظار در بیمارستان‌ها و خطوط در پارک‌های تفریحی دیزنی عذرخواهی کند ." فقط یک چیز صبر کنید تا یک ترن هوایی منتظر بمانید ، اما یک چیز دیگر برای انتقال خون باقی می‌ماند . سناتور جانی Isakson ، یک جمهوری‌خواه از گرجستان و رئیس این هیات ، گفت : " این دو نباید در یک عبارت دیگر ق
برای نمایش یک پیغام بصورت notification از دستور زیر استفاده میکنیم:
notify-send 'title' 'message'
notify-send -u critical "job complete"
zenity --timeout=180 --notification --text "salam behrooooooooooooooz"

برای نمایش یک پیغام بصورت messageBox که بصورت یک ویندوز ظاهر شود و متنی را به نمایش گذارد از دستور زیر استفاده می‌شود:
zenity --error --text="An error occurred\!" --title="Warning\!"
find /usr | zenity --progress --pulsate --auto-close --auto-kill --text="Working..."

zenity --question --text="Do you wish to continue/?"
zenity \
--info \
--text="<span size=\"xx-large\">Time is $(date +%Hh%M).</span>\n\nGet your <b>coffee</b>." \
--ti
Activities Focusing on Accuracy
Teacher: Hello class. Today we are going to talk about the present continuous. We use it to talk about things that are happening now. We form it by using the present form of the verb “to be” plus the “ing” form of the verb. For example, I am talking to you now. I am writing on the whiteboard now [as she writes on the whiteboard]. Here are some cards. [The teacher gives a card to each student.] Look at the card and tell me what you are doing.
Student A: I am washing my car.
Student B: I am watching TV.
Student C: I ride my bike.
Teacher: You mean you are riding your bike.
Student C: Yes, sorry. I am riding my bike.
Teacher [after everyone has finished]: Good. Now open your book and turn to page 24. Take a few minutes to answer the question
god forgives

Allah (SWT) never wants His servant to reveal a sin which he has committed to other people. Some people may share with others that at one point in time, I committed a certain sin. Why do you reveal your sin?! If you have committed a sin, and you are regretful, ask for forgiveness! Allah will forgive you. Allah never wants the believers to have their reputation tarnished. Allah's way is to always reveal the beauties; it is one of the highly noteworthy prayers (duas) that states: "Oh Lord who manifests beauty and covers ugliness." The fact that we even have a decent reputation in society is because Allah has manifested our beauties. If Allah would reveal our bad traits, would we have a good reputation any longer?!
خداوند اصلا نمیخواهد بنده اش گناه
امروز متوجه شدم بعد از گذشت بیش از سه ماه از آغاز سال، وبلاگ‌های برتر بیان اعلام نشده. من از این موضوع خوش‌حالم چون این لیست رو علتی برای هرچه بیشتر نابود شدن بلاگستان می‌دونم؛ بلاگستانی که از نظر من چیزی ازش باقی نمونده و همین لیست‌ها باعث می‌شن که امید کمتری برای احیاش در آینده بمونه. (گرچه که شاید در آینده این لیست اعلام بشه).
در چند وقت اخیر یکی دو جا خوندم که می‌گفتن اسم این لیست باید به «وبلاگ‌های فعال» تغییر پیدا کنه، من با این حرف م
Buy Targeted Mobile Traffic and begin receiving traffic from both iOS and Android devices today. It is almost impossible for some people to travel to a foreign country to attend training courses in the required field, especially if they are traveling solely to learn a subject and are not required to receive salaries, degrees or temporary residence. It is expensive. Online education greatly simplifies this process and allows students and students around the world to download online advertising educational videos and start learning courses in their own field without limitations and start the education process. Repeat as many times as you like.
We all know that in order to succeed in online business, we need to be very familiar with SEO and do the campaigns we need. SEO is very import
ساخت تصاویر و باینری های دارای CPU فشرده ، فرایندی بسیار کند و زمان بری است که می تواند در بعضی مواقع لپ تاپ شما را به بخاری تبدیل کند. وارد کردن تصاویر Docker با اتصال آهسته ، مدت زمان زیادی طول می کشد. خوشبختانه ، رفع این مشکلات آسان است. Docker به شما امکان می دهد تمام کارها را به یک سرور مجازی از راه دور بسپارید تا دستگاه محلی شما مجبور به انجام آن کار سخت نباشد.این ویژگی در Docker 18.09 معرفی شده است. این نسخه پشتیبانی اتصال به یک میزبان Docker از راه دور ا
ساخت تصاویر و باینری های دارای CPU فشرده ، فرایندی بسیار کند و زمان بری است که می تواند در بعضی مواقع لپ تاپ شما را به بخاری تبدیل کند. وارد کردن تصاویر Docker با اتصال آهسته ، مدت زمان زیادی طول می کشد. خوشبختانه ، رفع این مشکلات آسان است. Docker به شما امکان می دهد تمام کارها را به یک سرور مجازی از راه دور بسپارید تا دستگاه محلی شما مجبور به انجام آن کار سخت نباشد.این ویژگی در Docker 18.09 معرفی شده است. این نسخه پشتیبانی اتصال به یک میزبان Docker از راه دور ا
China accuses Corona of first row
Corona and the Apocalypse
Corona is an economic game
Corona a military game
Corona is a political game
Are they expecting angels to come to them, or to your Lord, or to some of your Lord's signs? On the day when some of your Lord's signs will come to pass, 
one who has not previously believed or failed to believe in himself will not benefit from believing. Say, "Wait we [wait]."
Note: Most of the time it is very difficult to understand a clear subject from divine revelations to others despite being clear that the majority of the people are sick and in the meantime the prophets endured the most difficult days in their noble life and the apostle Muhammad Mustafa Much more than the other prophets, but after them, the Prophet Amir al-Mu'minin and the Imams of
 لزومی ندارد که ایران همه چیز را در همه جا، در حد درجه یک تولید کند، یا آن را داشته باشد! باید اجازه داد دیگران هم عرض اندام کنند! زیرا آنها هم بندگان خدا هستند و باید کاری بکنند. موضوع این است که بسیاری از مردم ایران، از پیشرفت ها جو گیر شده، سراغ جاهایی می روند که ایران در ان پیشرفتی ندارد، و می خواهند آنجا را هم درست کنند، تا هیچ کسی در جهان اول نباشد. امروز در دانشگاه صنعتی شریف، که همایش نوآوری بود سخنگوی ان، به شدت از اینکه ایران نتوانسته:
سه گروه هستند که ایران را ویران می خواهند: گروه اول کسانی هستند که نمی توانند پیشرفت ایران را ببینند، و لذا نمی گذارند چیزی سالم بماند. شعار ما می توانیم را برای همه قبول دارند، ولی برای ایرانی مسخره می کنند و می گویند: شما موقع رفتن به توالت! حتما پای چپ را اول بگذارید. پیشرفت های موشکی و نانو و امثال آن را، دروغ می پندارند. و اتفاقا دچار دروغگویی هم می شوند. چون بلافاصله می گویند اروپا از ایران، می خواهد که برنامه موشکی خود را کنار بگذارد. خوب
مطابق قوانین حقوقی و جزایی و رویه های ان، هرکس از راز جنایت ها و جرم ها خبر داشته، و آن را کتمان کند و یا به مراجع قضایی گزارش ندهد، مجرم است و گاهی شریک جرم محسوب می شود. حالا باید دید اگر آقای دکتر روحانی، اقدامات ترامپ را جنایت علیه بشریت می داند، با کدام یک از این مقررات مطابقت دارد: طبیعی است اگر این موضوع یک دروغ، یا شانتاژ تبلغاتی باشد، گوینده این سخنان به اتهام نشر اکاذیب و امثال ان، منتسب می شود. ولی اگر از روی اطلاع باشد، باید آن را به
سربازانی که دشمن یکدیگر و تا حد مرگ از همدیگر نفرت دارند، آموزش نظامی انها را مثل گرگهایی که به گوشت همدیگر محتاجند، بار اورده به کمک موشک های ایرانی، با هم مهربان شده و همدیگر را بغل کردند! اتفاقا روزی که موشک زده شد، روز بغل کردن و روز داداش نام داشت! و این نشان می دهد که سربازان آمریکایی هم، احساس دارند و میتوانند مثل مردم عادی زندگی کنند، با هم دوست و مهربان باشند. چون کسی که خودی را دوست نداشته باشد، از او انتظار دوست داشتن دیگران هم نمی ر
    در قدیم معروف بود اگر کسانی با هم دعوا می کردند، و یکی زورش نمی رسید، می رفت بزرگترش را می اورد! تا بجای او دعوا کند. حالا امروز در فدراسیون فوتبال موضوعی مطرح شد که، نشان میداد ورود زنان به ورزشگاه، توطئه داخلی بوده! بعد که موفق نشدند، رفتند فیفا را آوردند! مسئولین ورزش ایران برخلاف دیگر کشورها، که عرق ملی دارند به هیچ وجه جمهوری اسلامی را دوست ندارند! و ماندن آنها در سازمانهای ورزشی، و فدراسیونها بخاطر این است که منتظرند: تا رژیم قبلی بر
دموکراسی غربی با غفلت از عقلانیت، به همان شورای سقیفه بنی ساعده تبدیل شده است. زیرا عقلانیت حکم می کند که فرد، از سوی خدا یا نماینده خدا تایید صلاحیت شده باشد، ولی سقیفه بنی ساعده فقط قومیت را می شناسد، و رئیس قبیله را صاحب اختیار همه می شمارد. اگر 5نفر در سقیفه رای دادند یعنی: همه ملت تایید کرده اند. سیستمهای حکومتی جهان غیر از جمهوری اسلامی ایران، همگی فاقد مشروعیت های اصلی هستند! در برخی کشورها که اصلا از سوی مردم انتخاب نمی شوند! مانند کشو
تشکیلات خود گردان فلسطین نشان داد که: معامله
قرن یک معامله نکبت است، زیرا مردم فلسطین دارای ثروت های کلانی هستند، که با
هیچیک از پیشنهاد های انها، قابل مقایسه نیست. حضور بیش از 4 میلیون نفر در دو قطعه
زمین: ساحل غربی و نوار غزه، خود سرمایه بزرگی است: مردمی سخت کوش و مقاوم که:
تمام عمر خود راوقف آرمان فلسطین کرده، و دارای انگیزه های بالا، برای کار و کوشش
هستند. اگر نیمی از ان را اسرائیل داشت، دنیا را می گرفت. زیرا همه جمعیت اسرائیل،
دچار بی انگیز
تحریک کردن یک مصیبت زده، و وادار کردن او به فحش
دادن به زمین وز مان، و صدها برابر خسارت مطالبه کردن، و بدگویی به مسئولین، کار
خوبی نیست! بلکه آنها نیاز به ارامش و تفکر دارند، که چرا چنین بلایی سرشان آمد.
باید بدانند که دسته بندی های سیاسی، و تقصیر این جناح و آن جناح انداختن، هدف سیل
نبوده است. خداوند که سیل را جاری کرد، برای تذکراتی بوده که در هیاهوی: این دسته
بندی های سیاسی گم شده، و مردم بجای تشکر از خدا، به ناسپاسی پرداختند. آنهاییکه
برای چن
مجاهدین خلق ایران، طی سالهای دراز همه گناهها را، به گردن وحید افراخته انداختند، تا رجوی معصوم بماند. ولی تا کنون کسی از خانواده او سوال نکردند، که موضوع چه بود یا حتی از خودش نخواستند، تا مطلب را باز کند! امروز ما به منزل وحید افراخته رفتیم، تا دلجویی باشد از مادر پیرش، وی که به تنهایی در محله نارمک  تهران، زندگی می کند همه کسانی را که باعث: اعدام فرزندش شدند نفرین می کند. می گوید: سعید افراخته پدر وحید مامور دارایی بود، و هر سال ماموریت دریکی
دستگاههای دولتی و شبه دولتی درایران، به علت وابستگی فرهنگی و فکری به غرب، اصلا پیگیر حقوق ملت ایران از غرب نیستند، یا آن را ضروری نمی دانند! در حالیکه هر روز پمپیو شخصا، در همه نشست ها، رهبری و نظام را مورد توهین قرار می دهد، و متهم به فساد و اخاذی می کند، کسی تا کنون پاسخی نداده! حتی احساس مسئولیت هم نمی کنند، که یک لایحه اعتراضیه بدهند.آنها هر روز در تبلیغات خود، ملت ایران را تهدید می کنند. از جنگ و از تحریم می ترسانند! و نخبگان ما بجای دفاع ا
وقتی به تبلیغات دشمنان داخلی و خارجی نگاه می
کنید، تعجب می کنید که یک ایرانی چطور زنده است! آنها می گویند دلار هر روز بالاتر
می رود، فشار گرانی و تورم مردم را از بین برده! در تمام خیابان ها زباله خور ها
قدم می زنند، تا شکم خود را سیر کنند. روستاها امکانات نیست، همه مجبورند به شهر
ها فرار کنند. در شهرها هم کار نیست، و خانه ندارند! لذا حاشیه نشین شده، با کاغذ
و مقوا و حلب برای خود خانه می سازند، و از برق دزدی می کنند. آنقدر از این حرفها
می زنند که: خو
کارت مایفر
کارت مایفر ارزان
امروزه با پیشرفت علم و هوشمند شدن کارها و به سمت الکترونیکی رفتن سیستم های مدیریت حمل و نقل و تردد افرادو حضور و غیاب از کارتهای هوشمند استفاده می کنند.
کاربرد کارت مایفر
امروزه برای خیلی از کارهای ما مورد استفاده قرار می گیردمثل
کارت اتوبوس
کارت مترو
کارت پارکینگ
کارت ورود و خروج دانشجویی
کارت ژتون غذا دانشجویی
کارت باشگاه مشتریان
کارت حضور و غیاب و…….
انواع کارت مایفر
کارتهای مایفر نیز بنا به درخواست مشتری خ
Do you know the history
of vacuum cleaners that have existed for over 100 years?
This is a proof of
history.
The incident only a few
hours ago, from that point I just liked cleaning a little bit. It's still hard
to believe, but I encountered a strange event and got to know the history of
the vacuum cleaner. The rainy season,
which is a distraction, has finally opened. However, I still felt that the
long-lasting, moist daily image had not yet passed away, and I could not get a
proper feel no matter what I did. It would be better if it was clean at least
in the room alone ... I turned on the power with the stick-type vacuum cleaner
in my living room, "Elgorapide Lithium".Well, let's start cleaning

Switch on your hand so
that you can pull your mind and body up. Oh, but the latest vacu
with plane
Isfahan International Airport
With diameters
You can also arrive by train with Esfahan ... Esfahan Railway Station (Esfahan Road, Shiraz, Sepahan Shahr)
by bus
There are several cities in the province for this bus ... Terminal Sufeh (Beginning of Isfahan-Shiraz Road) - Kaveh Terminal (Kaveh Street)
By car
You can also enter the province by car. The most important routes:
From the east through the Tabas - Darin - Khor - Anarak - Naine and from Yazd - Nain
From the west through Delijan - Isfahan and Delijan - Kashan and Khomein - Golpayegan and Aligudarz - Daran and Shahrekord - Isfahan and Borujen - Dehagans and Lordegan - Semirom
From northern Damghan - Yazd and Qom - Kashan
From south of Shiraz-Abadeh-Shahreza-Esfahan
It is about 435 km from Tehran to Isfahan
From Shiraz to Isf
تصاویر و باینری های دارای CPU فشرده ، فرایندی بسیار کند و زمان بری است که می تواند در بعضی مواقع لپ تاپ شما را به بخاری تبدیل کند. وارد کردن تصاویر Docker با اتصال آهسته ، مدت زمان زیادی طول می کشد. خوشبختانه ، رفع این مشکلات آسان است. Docker به شما امکان می دهد تمام کارها را به یک سرور مجازی از راه دور بسپارید تا دستگاه محلی شما مجبور به انجام آن کار سخت نباشد.این ویژگی در Docker 18.09 معرفی شده است. این نسخه پشتیبانی اتصال به یک میزبان Docker از راه دور از طری
تصاویر و باینری های دارای CPU فشرده ، فرایندی بسیار کند و زمان بری است که می تواند در بعضی مواقع لپ تاپ شما را به بخاری تبدیل کند. وارد کردن تصاویر Docker با اتصال آهسته ، مدت زمان زیادی طول می کشد. خوشبختانه ، رفع این مشکلات آسان است. Docker به شما امکان می دهد تمام کارها را به یک سرور مجازی از راه دور بسپارید تا دستگاه محلی شما مجبور به انجام آن کار سخت نباشد.این ویژگی در Docker 18.09 معرفی شده است. این نسخه پشتیبانی اتصال به یک میزبان Docker از راه دور از طری
We all work hard to make our own business. We use our
sweat and all the tears we throw in to create something
extraordinary. Finally, after a hard day or when you are angry on your
keyboard, you might wonder with yourself what the end of the game will end up
with? What are you really looking for? Is there a brilliant neon sign
in the form of the word "exit" that shows your final path and
purpose?
The value of your business
For most businesses, the goal is to ultimately sell this
business to another entrepreneur who wants to profit from its sale. It's
unfortunate that most of us do not even know how much our business value, or
even how it sells it, and sometimes we do not know if it can be sold at
all! We have been focusing our business on the online business for many
years, and we've
 داستان کوتاه انگلیسی با ترجمه فارسی

cowboy
A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals always had a habit of picking on strangers. When he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolenHe went back into the bar, handily flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head without even looking and fired a shot into the ceiling. “Which one of you sidewinders stole my horse?!?!? ” he yelled with surprising forcefulness. No one answered. “Alright, I’m gonna have another beer, and if my horse ain’t back outside by the time I finish, I’m gonna do what I done in Texas! And I don’t like to have to do what I done in Texas! “. Some of the locals shifted restlessly. The man, true to his word
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 7 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Maida_Surreh_Versue_91

إِنَّمَا یُرِیدُ الشَّیْطَانُ أَن یُوقِعَ بَیْنَكُمُ الْعَدَاوَةَ وَالْبَغْضَاءَ فِی الْخَمْرِ وَالْمَیْسِرِ وَیَصُدَّكُمْ عَن ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَعَنِ الصَّلَاةِ ۖ فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّنتَهُونَ ٩١

Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. So will you not desist? (91)

Satan seeks to cast enmity and hatred among you أن یُوقِعَ بَیْنَكُمُ الْ
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 13 of Quran
#Yusuf_Versues_53_To_63
وَمَا أُبَرِّئُ نَفْسِی ۚ إِنَّ النَّفْسَ لَأَمَّارَةٌ بِالسُّوءِ إِلَّا مَا رَحِمَ رَبِّی ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّی غَفُورٌ رَّحِیمٌ ٥٣   الی ...فلَمَّا رَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَبِیهِمْ قَالُوا یَا أَبَانَا مُنِعَ مِنَّا الْكَیْلُ فَأَرْسِلْ مَعَنَا أَخَانَا نَكْتَلْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ٦٣
And I do not acquit myself. Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon which my Lord has mercy. In
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 13 of Quran
#Yusuf_Versues_53_To_63
وَمَا أُبَرِّئُ نَفْسِی ۚ إِنَّ النَّفْسَ لَأَمَّارَةٌ بِالسُّوءِ إِلَّا مَا رَحِمَ رَبِّی ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّی غَفُورٌ رَّحِیمٌ ٥٣   الی ...فلَمَّا رَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَبِیهِمْ قَالُوا یَا أَبَانَا مُنِعَ مِنَّا الْکَیْلُ فَأَرْسِلْ مَعَنَا أَخَانَا نَکْتَلْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ٦٣
And I do not acquit myself. Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon which my Lord has mercy. In
Algorithms are becoming increasingly relevant in the workplace. From sifting through resumes to deciding who gets a raise, many of these new systems are proving to be highly valuable. But perhaps their most impressive, and relevant, capability is predicting which employees will quit. IBM is in the process of patenting an algorithm that can supposedly predict flight risk with 95% accuracy. Given that we are in a candidate-driven market, this is a significant innovation. There are now more job openings in the U.S. than there are unemployed Americans.
Losing an employee can have a drastic effect on team morale, and result in a domino effect that leads to poor performance and productivity. Not to mention, it is expensive, and not just because of lost talent. It takes an average of 2
فتنه ها ممکن است باز هم ادامه یابد! زیرا سرچشمه آنها یعنی آمریکا و اروپا مجازات نشدند. فقط چند نفر فریب خورده را دستگیر و مجازات می کنند. دلایل ادامه فتنه کشته سازی است. فرضا 143 نفر هم کشته شده باشند، دشمنان باید شرم کنند که این فتنه را به راه انداختند. آنها باید اعدام شوند نه اینها. حالا که دست پیش گرفته اند، برای این است که خط  و ربط را گم کنند. زیرا هزینه سنگینی کرده بودند، ولی همه باد هوا شد. نیچر وان به مایک پنس گفته: شما که 7تریلیون دلار در عر
by 
Patty McCord
From the January–February 2014 Issue

Sheryl Sandberg has called it one of the most important documents ever to come out of Silicon Valley. It’s been viewed more than 5 million times on the web. But when Reed Hastings and I (along with some colleagues) wrote a PowerPoint deck explaining how we shaped the culture and motivated performance at Netflix, where Hastings is CEO and I was chief talent officer from 1998 to 2012, we had no idea it would go viral. We realized that some of the talent management ideas we’d pioneered, such as the concept that workers should be allowed to take whatever vacation time they feel is appropriate, had been seen as a little crazy (at least until other companies started adopting them). But we were surprised that an unadorned set of 127
با توجه به همه گیر شدن کرونا ما می بایست بیش از بیش احتیاط کنیم و به همین جهت ما مرتب با سوالات بسیاری در مورد چگونگی  شستشوی لباسها و چگونگی ضد عفونی کردن وسایل بمباران می شویم. در حال حاضر رسانه های اجتماعی با اطلاعات غلطی اشباع شده است بنابراین ما از تعدادی متخصص( دکتر ها و اپیدمیواوژیست ها) خواستیم تا به تمام سوالات شما در زمینه لباس و ویروس کرونا پاسخ گویند . دقت داشته باشید هنوز تحقیق خاصی در مورد تعامل این ویروس با لباسها انجام نگرفته.

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها